Sunday, May 6, 2012

I'm Back!

I started this blog, well last summer and I didn't realize that its almost been a year since I posted anything else! Having an almost 2 year old is making things just a little difficult! Not to mention that before to long we might start trying to add a little brother of sister to the mix! Where would I ever find the time to do anything! I guess that's what summers are for except this summer I decided to teach summer school.....GASP! don't worry its only for 10 days and those are half days none the less. I really want to get my car paid off so that when the second baby comes along we won't have a SUPER tight budget. That was going to be possible before DH went and bought a new car....he did get a good deal but I really wanted my paid for by this time next year. So the next little one may have to wait for 2 more years. But if I can do a little here and there and so can he then it may just work out. Though, I will need a 9 month notice! Lesson Learned: Don't let husband go alone to a car lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment